• Sheikh Zayed – District 13 – First Neighborhood 39 A Apartment 8
• 01099333910 – 01220600360
Ayman Adly is an Egyptian journalist who worked in the news sector of Maspero from 2005 to now and rose in positions until he became editor-in-chief of a number of the largest programs. He also worked as Managing Editor and editor-in-chief of a number of private channels’ programmes. Adly headed the Training and Education Committee of the Media Syndicate. He believed in the role of development media and its role in building nations and confronting extremist and hostile ideology. He adopted young scholars and worked on training them according to the latest scientific and professional methods and according to an enlightened intellectual vision, in addition to his experiences. In digital media, which focuses on developing its landscape.
· Editor-in-chief and presenter of programs in the Egyptian TV news sector
· Member of the Board of Directors of the Egyptian Council for Foreign Affairs
· Lecturer at the National Defense College, Nasser Higher Military Academy
· Lecturer at the Faculty of Mass Communication – Modern University
· Lecturer at the Institute of Police Delegates
· Lecturer at the Leadership Development Institute in Helwan
· Lecturer at Al Shorouk Academy
· Lecturer at the Arab Business Administration Association
· Fellow of the National Defense College, Nasser Higher Military Academy
· Chairman of the Training and Education Committee of the Media Syndicate and a member of the Board of Directors
· Member of the Union of African Journalists
· Member of the Board of Trustees of the Egyptian Media Forum
· Member of the Arab Producers Union – League of Arab States
· Presenter of the documentary program “Treasures of the Nation” on the News Sector website
· Writer of weekly articles in many newspapers and websites.
• He worked as the editor-in-chief of the “Egypt Every Day” program with Iman Al-Hosry on Al-Mehwar channel.
• Editor-in-chief of “You are the Mehwar” with Iman Selim on the Mehwar channel.
• Director of Editing the “The Road to Al-Ittihadiya” program with Lubna Assal on On Live Channel.
• Managing Editor of Voice of the People channel in Egyptian TV from 2012 to 2016.
• He conducted more than 500 exclusive interviews on the “Akhbar Masr” website, the official website of the National Media Authority Under the title “Treasures of the Nation” with symbols of politics, thought, culture and art.
• Worked at the Arab Correspondents Agency, media services, as a news editor.
• Participation in the coverage of the Israeli war on Lebanon for the Egyptian TV.
• Preparing segments for the Kalam Al-Youm news program on Egyptian TV.
• Preparing internal reports from global agencies and the Internet in all areas.
• Covering the Israeli war on Gaza and following up on events and developments in the occupied territories for the “Egypt News” website.
▼ Learning and courses
• Holds a master’s degree in strategy and national security from the National Defense College at Nasser Higher Military Academy, with distinction.
• Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce / Business Administration Division 2003 – Higher Institute for Advanced Studies.
• He studied at the Radio and Television Institute for 5 years.
• Holds the “Strategy and National Security” course at Nasser Higher Military Academy No. (5) 2015.
• Holds Course No. (26) in Military Media, National Defense College, 2016.
• Training course from the Institute of Leaders Preparation in Helwan 2001.
• Obtaining a number of courses from the British Council and the Berlitz Language Institute.
• Media and human rights course for media professionals.
• A course on how to be the appearance of a broadcaster from the Institute of Radio and Television.
• The cultural, scientific and environmental course from the Radio and Television Institute.
• The General Course in Computer Uses from the Radio and Television Institute.
• General course in word processing from the Institute of Radio and Television.
• General course in the uses and applications of the Internet from the Institute of Radio and Television.
• Four levels of English from the Institute of Radio and Television.
• An educational course in religious programs from the Radio and Television Institute.
• The political and economic culture course from the Radio and Television Institute.
• Specialized course in preparing and presenting programs from the Radio and Television Institute.
• Specialized course in news programs from the Radio and Television Institute.
• Intensive course in Arabic language and recitation from the Institute of Radio and Television.
• A refresher course in the Arabic language, news programs and political dialogue from the Radio and Television Institute.
• Arabic language course and high-level recitation from the Institute of Radio and Television.
• Protocol rules and applications course.
• General Program Course No. (72) from the Radio and Television Institute, with a grade of very good.
• A number of training courses from the Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University.
• As well as many training programs for capacity development in various fields.
• Holds the first place in the research of scholars to obtain a fellowship degree from the National Defense College at the Nasser Higher Military Academy Course No. (46) and the title of the research was “The Impact of Terrorism on Arab National Security” and was honored by Mr. Lieutenant-General Sedki Sobhi, Minister of Defense and Military Production.
• The ideal student at the level of the Higher Institute for Advanced Studies for the academic year 2001-2002.
• The ideal employee in the Royal Group Company in the year 2000.
• Obtaining four certificates of appreciation from the news sector for good work proficiency in 2008.
• A number of special interviews were transferred to the Egypt News website for a number of different media outlets, whether audio or read.
• Use the tools and arts of mass communication and presentation skills.